One of the authors that I love to read is Daniel Pink. It is fun to be able to be able to follow someone whose work you enjoy. Not just when they write a new book, but when they post a blog, podcast, or yes when they tweet. Recently, Dan tweeted this article about his daughter, Sophia. I have enjoyed watching a number of videos she has created. I really enjoyed this very level-headed look at online learning.
- RT @NHLJets: One of the MANY reasons @PatrikLaine29 is so good at scoring. https://t.co/9s79zk2wv8 2 weeks ago
- RT @BeII_LetsTaIk: For every 100,000 retweets this gets Bell will donate $5000 towards mental health initiatives. Lets see how much we can… 3 weeks ago
- RT @DaniSaveker: Here’s my updated #Visualsynopsis of #drive by one of my favourite authors @DanielPink https://t.co/uf00yA3Zrn 3 weeks ago
- RT @NHLJets: 5️⃣0️⃣0️⃣,0️⃣0️⃣0️⃣ Twitter followers & counting! 🎉 Thank you Jets fans around the 🌎 for your relentless passion & support!… 3 weeks ago
- RT @ERobbPrincipal: Some of my favorite motivational -! Evan @ERobbPrincipal https://t.co/z3D5KPK8U1 4 weeks ago