One of the authors that I love to read is Daniel Pink. It is fun to be able to be able to follow someone whose work you enjoy. Not just when they write a new book, but when they post a blog, podcast, or yes when they tweet. Recently, Dan tweeted this article about his daughter, Sophia. I have enjoyed watching a number of videos she has created. I really enjoyed this very level-headed look at online learning.
- RT @angeladuckw: How do you develop a lifelong passion? Surprise: specializing *too* early in life isn't the answer. youthguidelines.nba.com 1 day ago
- RT @CDEM_Jeunesse: Le #CampEntrepreneur à Notre-Dame-de-Lourdes a débuté hier. On s'amuse en apprenant au sujet des finances aujourd'hui! h… 4 days ago
- RT @TED_ED: Q2 How can we downplay competition and highlight contribution to get more students on the path to success? #TEDEdChat https://t… 1 week ago
- RT @DalaiLama: Since loving kindness is the basis of a happy life, It’s my number one commitment to promote awareness of the importance of… 1 week ago
- RT @mindsetworks: Ever wonder how Mindset can impact at-risk students? blog.mindsetworks.com/entry/trauma-a… https://t.co/pl2CNzkOLL 1 week ago