One of the authors that I love to read is Daniel Pink. It is fun to be able to be able to follow someone whose work you enjoy. Not just when they write a new book, but when they post a blog, podcast, or yes when they tweet. Recently, Dan tweeted this article about his daughter, Sophia. I have enjoyed watching a number of videos she has created. I really enjoyed this very level-headed look at online learning.
- RT @SimonBreakspear: The potential benefits of mindfulness in schools ow.ly/9iyF30gyC0L 7 hours ago
- RT @SirKenRobinson: Wonderful story and example of leadership, culture and community. Thanks for sharing, Andy. twitter.com/hargreavesbc/s… 1 day ago
- Are you like Tina or Maggie? Interesting article. twitter.com/DanielPink/sta… 6 days ago
- RT @PlayersTribune: “In 2017, in America, silence is no longer an option.” @StephenCurry30 in his own words. playerstribu.ne/StephenCurry 1 week ago
- RT @Canada: During WWII, more than 50,000 Canadian women served in the military, in a variety of roles, including nurses, clerks, mechanics… 1 week ago