One of the authors that I love to read is Daniel Pink. It is fun to be able to be able to follow someone whose work you enjoy. Not just when they write a new book, but when they post a blog, podcast, or yes when they tweet. Recently, Dan tweeted this article about his daughter, Sophia. I have enjoyed watching a number of videos she has created. I really enjoyed this very level-headed look at online learning.
- Are you like Tina or Maggie? Interesting article. twitter.com/DanielPink/sta… 3 days ago
- RT @PlayersTribune: “In 2017, in America, silence is no longer an option.” @StephenCurry30 in his own words. playerstribu.ne/StephenCurry 6 days ago
- RT @Canada: During WWII, more than 50,000 Canadian women served in the military, in a variety of roles, including nurses, clerks, mechanics… 1 week ago
- RT @TeamHoman: Lest We Forget. Today we remember those who sacrificed their tomorrow for our today. 🇨🇦 https://t.co/nOfVw5LiQO 1 week ago
- RT @DanielPink: Afghan war vet: Don’t buy me a beer. Get involved, talk about whether this 16-year war is worth it. If you read anything to… 1 week ago