Husband (Pauline, the love of my life), Father (so very proud of Sacha, Celeste, and Yannick), Son (so grateful Mom + Dad), brother (so blessed), Friend (so many wonderful people throughout all the years), Student (love to learn), Teacher (students have been some of my best teachers), Coach (one of my favourite moment – when the light of belief goes on), Reader & Sharer of Good Books (I am amazed, almost everyday, the wisdom imparted by a line or two of text).
- RT @rrvsd1: Congratulations to this group, & the rest of the retirees from @rrvsd1 your contributions to our division are appreciated. Happ… 2 days ago
- RT @PatPBeaudoin: There's ALWAYS a different way. Now go figure it out! Thx @HouseOfLeaders… instagram.com/p/BZJEL03Fw-Q/ 4 days ago
- RT @DanielPink: Some good advice here: 1. Befriend people who disagree w/ you. 2. Find environments that challenge your opinions. https://… 4 days ago
- RT @DianeRavitch: William Mathis: What Is the Purpose of School and What Do We Measure? dianeravitch.net/2017/09/01/wil… 2 weeks ago
- RT @Harvard_Press: The best bookshops in Boston blogs.lse.ac.uk/lsereviewofboo… 1 month ago