Husband (Pauline, the love of my life), Father (so very proud of Sacha, Celeste, and Yannick), Son (so grateful Mom + Dad), brother (so blessed), Friend (so many wonderful people throughout all the years), Student (love to learn), Teacher (students have been some of my best teachers), Coach (one of my favourite moment – when the light of belief goes on), Reader & Sharer of Good Books (I am amazed, almost everyday, the wisdom imparted by a line or two of text).
- RT @angeladuckw: How do you develop a lifelong passion? Surprise: specializing *too* early in life isn't the answer. youthguidelines.nba.com 1 day ago
- RT @CDEM_Jeunesse: Le #CampEntrepreneur à Notre-Dame-de-Lourdes a débuté hier. On s'amuse en apprenant au sujet des finances aujourd'hui! h… 4 days ago
- RT @TED_ED: Q2 How can we downplay competition and highlight contribution to get more students on the path to success? #TEDEdChat https://t… 1 week ago
- RT @DalaiLama: Since loving kindness is the basis of a happy life, It’s my number one commitment to promote awareness of the importance of… 1 week ago
- RT @mindsetworks: Ever wonder how Mindset can impact at-risk students? blog.mindsetworks.com/entry/trauma-a… https://t.co/pl2CNzkOLL 1 week ago