One of the authors that I love to read is Daniel Pink. It is fun to be able to be able to follow someone whose work you enjoy. Not just when they write a new book, but when they post a blog, podcast, or yes when they tweet. Recently, Dan tweeted this article about his daughter, Sophia. I have enjoyed watching a number of videos she has created. I really enjoyed this very level-headed look at online learning.
- RT @PattisonLiquid: We dedicated our first autonomous sprayer to Dr. Guy Lafond. A man who had a huge impact on agriculture, and would be e… 2 days ago
- RT @troy_lehmann15: Moms make the world go round #blessed 1 week ago
- RT @patrickrey1: Chanter pour les tout-petits, c’est leur offrir «@des souvenirs pour toute la vie » ici.radio-canada.ca/nouvelle/11112… 1 week ago
- RT @edutopia: If you want smart, healthy, well-rounded children, it pays to invest in recess. https://t.co/61cvsN0lH4 1 week ago
- RT @jackiegerstein: Free, unstructured playtime gives kids a chance to discover their interests and tap into their creativity. It’s a cruci… 1 week ago