One of the authors that I love to read is Daniel Pink. It is fun to be able to be able to follow someone whose work you enjoy. Not just when they write a new book, but when they post a blog, podcast, or yes when they tweet. Recently, Dan tweeted this article about his daughter, Sophia. I have enjoyed watching a number of videos she has created. I really enjoyed this very level-headed look at online learning.
- RT @rrvsd1: Congratulations to this group, & the rest of the retirees from @rrvsd1 your contributions to our division are appreciated. Happ… 2 days ago
- RT @PatPBeaudoin: There's ALWAYS a different way. Now go figure it out! Thx @HouseOfLeaders… instagram.com/p/BZJEL03Fw-Q/ 4 days ago
- RT @DanielPink: Some good advice here: 1. Befriend people who disagree w/ you. 2. Find environments that challenge your opinions. https://… 4 days ago
- RT @DianeRavitch: William Mathis: What Is the Purpose of School and What Do We Measure? dianeravitch.net/2017/09/01/wil… 2 weeks ago
- RT @Harvard_Press: The best bookshops in Boston blogs.lse.ac.uk/lsereviewofboo… 1 month ago